Address: 76 King Street, Manchester, M2 4NH
Mobile: 07884 0...
About Christoph Spiessens
WHAT IF... CSR DIDN'T JUST STAND FOR CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY, BUT ALSO CORPORATE SPIRITUAL RESPONSIBILITY?
Hi, I'm Christoph. And I believe that practical spirituality is the big missing piece of the mental wellbeing puzzle.
BEFORE WE GO FURTHER: Spirituality has NOTHING to do with religion!
You only have to look around to see that conventional resources alone are not enough. Traditional tools for resilience, motivation and happiness are failing. People still feel lost, confused and anxious. Teams are still working in silos.
What they want to understand better is WHO they are, WHY they are here, and HOW they can use that understanding to turn ordinary lives into extraordinary experiences.
My talks and workshops empower individuals and teams to lock on to their authentic confidence and thus improve wellbeing, which always ripples across the business and inspires productivity and team collaboration.
From SME to Large Enterprise, I have been helping conscious organisations dramatically improve employee engagement, sales and customer experience for over 10 years. I'd love to help your organisation too!
Client Portfolio includes: Viridor, Egencia, ExpoStarsUK, The Dining Club Group, GoLive Events, Greater Manchester Centre for Voluntary Organisation
1. The CONNECT workshop: My accredited mindfulness & motivational workshop for results-driven teams. Certified with a "Badge of Excellence" by Open Awards
2. Ikigai Coaching for Leaders
3. Mindful Manager: My popular mindfulness seminar for conscious leaders (15th edition on 23 July! Tickets on Eventbrite)
4. Bespoke inspirational talks & workshops
5. My personal development book, "Life of a Lifetime" (Published by Business Expert Press, NY)
6. My podcast, "Behind The Scenes of Happiness"
Open Awards recognised Training Centre | "Training Provider of The Year" Finalist at the Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce SFB Awards
LET'S CONTINUE THE CONVERSATION...
Monday to Friday
09:00 to 19:00
09:00 to 15:00